[plug] Sound or Network Card

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 23 10:08:10 WST 1999

actually the prices have risen due to a fir e at one
of legends main warehouses in south aust
the second price rise was due NVRAM being released
(totall incompatible with the existing PC100 SDRAM)
and is currently only compatibale with the new AMD CPU
called the athlon. But thats the way it go's and yes i
do agree it dose suck

=====
Chris Cornish
linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
       __   _
   / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a