[plug] Leeenix/BSD On a SPARC 2

McMeikan, Andrew andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Wed Apr 5 16:32:24 WST 2000

What a waste of a sparc, I have a sparc2 (though with only 16Mram and
300Mdrive) I find that it is useful for checking portability and keeping
something different around the house, if you need a router/server just grab
an old 386/486 and keep the sparc as a Solaris box to check compatibility
against.

In theory you could load Linux over the network but you would want to have
the HowTo handy ( I am sure one exists somewhere).

	cya,	Andrew...