apologies in advance

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 10 11:55:33 WST 2000

Hi there, I'm unable to make the meeting, so will anyone around Canning Vale
be getting a copy? Because if they are I'd like to borrow it off them for
about 30 mins to 1 hour to make a copy for myself. I have installed 6.0, and
it didn't have support for my video card (voodoo banshee 16mb agp), so I
have decided to just do a clean install with 6.2

Cheers
Daniel