[plug] PLUG: WAP experience?

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Thu Apr 13 12:57:28 WST 2000

BTW, I have a friend who has just started a new company. They will be
dealing with providing online content (ie stocks/shares buying and selling,
airline reservations etc etc etc) via WAP phones to subscribers. I dont
think they'll be developing a lot of the content themselves, but instead
supplying already online services thru their subscriber service..

Anyway, he is looking for a  guru with experience in the following: linux,
solaris, WAP, setting up the hardware etc There were some other needs, but
he basically needs someone with the knowledge to go in, define whats needed,
get the ball rolling and perhaps hire some contractors to handle the drudge
work... anyway, you'd have to speak to him to get the low-down

If youre interested, let me know and Ill pass your details onto him.

>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do it blows your whole leg off."
-Stroustrup