[plug] FW: re; Remote management

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Apr 13 13:57:43 WST 2000

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Jon L. Miller [mailto:jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au]
Sent:	Thursday, 13 April 2000 1:31 PM
To:	Plug (E-mail)
Subject:	re; Remote management

I have a situation that I hope there is a solution.  I manage several
Novell, Windows NT and Linux servers for various clients.  What I'm looking
for is a management app(s) that I can install an agent on each server and
have certain information made available via a browser thru the apache web
server.  I want to be able to use my browser and point it to the various
sites and from there see the stats of all servers on the LAN.  Since all
server (Novell and NT are using IP, I should think there is a tool
available.  Any one hear of any?

Thanks

Jon L. Miller
Novell Master CNE