[plug] SendMail please help

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Wed Apr 19 00:07:39 WST 2000

okay i have only tried to configure sendmail via thWebmin application
the squirrel-gw.kal.emerge.net.au
was supplied by my service provider I might add that they are not charging me
anything to have this so i might be stuck with that for the moment.
I also have only 1 permanet ip no
my domain name was set to linux and i had squirrel-gw.kal.emerge.net.au set as an
alias
I then changed my domain name to squirrel-gw.kal.emerge.net.au it made no difference

I just checked my email on my linux box and somebody
has sent me a email from test at golden.wattle.id.au
i have replied to this so something must be working
i havent been able to remotely send  me a email
I must be missing something
probably some brains.