[plug] X11 question -

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 19 11:41:04 WST 2000

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 11:25:52AM +0800, Beau Kuiper wrote:
> Create a copy of /etc/XF86Config to some other file, then modify the
> copy to do your 800x600 resolution. Then start the second server
> using
>
> startx -- -display :0.1 -xf86config <other file>

Aha. Yes, I'd just finished doing something close to that, fiddling
with the default config file while keeping a backup copy. Glad to know
you can tell it to look at another config file. :)

> Have Fun
> Beau Kuiper
> kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au

Thanks,

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
ZOOT:  I'm afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours.
       We are but eightscore young blondes, all between sixteen and