[plug] Setting up...

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Wed Apr 26 09:09:02 WST 2000

Geeez guys! Where's the geekdom!?

I would trace this problem to component level before spending $15... Its a
pride thing ;-)

>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
4.31 How many times can you re-use CD-RW before they become faulty?
Good question.
(Linux CD-Writing HOWTO,
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.31)