[plug] Setting up...

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Wed Apr 26 09:06:25 WST 2000

1) Read up on ISAPNPTOOLS. It should help you change the settings at boot
time. You obviously have a conflict somewhere. If you rebuild your kernel,
make the driver for the NIC a module, do not build it in. You can then use
ISAPNP to change the resources, and change /etc/conf.modules to match.

>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
4.31 How many times can you re-use CD-RW before they become faulty?
Good question.
(Linux CD-Writing HOWTO,
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.31)