[plug] Telnt for Windows

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Fri Apr 28 09:56:10 WST 2000

Hi all im useing telnet for windows to log onto my linux box however
when i issue a command such as /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart
or something similar is displays 'OK' in green the text comes back in
black which is the same as the Telnet backround hence i cannot see text
in the telnet window
If i type blind 'netconf' or 'linuxconf ' it comes up correctly I can
then exit netconf and i have my text back agian.
There doesnot seem to be much in the way of configureing colors in the
windows for telnet so how do i prevent Linux from change the colors.
Thank you.