[plug] ppp

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Fri Apr 28 09:04:21 WST 2000

Cant you get around this by setting kppp suid root?

I know its a security issue, but with most single user desktops who cares...

 "With all the security bugs in JavaScript and all the pages that use
  it, a lot of sites are best viewed with telnet www.something.com 80"
                                                       -- Darren Embry