[plug] PLUGgers' cars

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Apr 30 11:46:52 WST 2000

Beau Kuiper wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Mike from West Australia wrote:
>> I suppose
>> linux users don't drive a charade - wonder what the stats/correlation
>> is on the sorts of cars linux interested parties drive... ~`:

I drive a dying brown Sigma station wagon (but would rather have an Oka
or at least a solid old Tojo Land Cruiser with a roll-cage, tow-hitch
and winch); Matt drives a baby but solid if somewhat heavily used 4WD;
Tony drives a Beetle; Ian (at last recall) was driving a commode wagon;
at least one other member is a two-wheeled temporary Australian; many
members have no vehicle. Not much correlation happening here.

--
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.