[plug] ISDN + Redhat

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Aug 1 13:54:37 WST 2000

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Jonathon Bates wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I was just wondering if anyone here could provide me with a good website
> or a good explanation of how to setup an ISDN connection with RH. I am
> more than likely using isdn modem rather than a router.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

In short,  Buy a netJet card from traverse.  then ther info at
www.traverse.com.au  is relevant and works WELL.

If you are useing another card then the links from the same website should
help in getting you started.

Also ISDN has be mentioned before on this list try the list archives at:
http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/

YMMV

Yours Tony.

/*