[plug] Ok, the next question...

John Breen jbreen at wn.com.au
Fri Aug 4 10:17:15 WST 2000

Right, I've got that all sorted out then.  Now, I use fetchmail to
pick up my e-mail, and then pop or imap it off the linux host to a
winblows box.  I've done the kernel and ipfwadm thing and got my
Linux box to gateway to the net.

Now, I want to be able to send mail without necessarily having the
windows box running at the time, or the Linux box connected to the
net.

Can I configure sendmail to let me do this?  My reply-to will be set
up correctly on the windows client, so all I want is to send mail to
the Linux box (use it as my SMTP host), and have Sendmail queue the
mail for later delivery.

Possible?  Easy?