[plug] Storm Linux

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Aug 4 15:06:08 WST 2000

At 13:22 5/08/00, Chris Darby wrote:
>Can anyone tell me any disadvantages about using Storm Linux compared to
>Red Hat Linux, i am a programmer developing in Java, Perl, Php and HTML.

Personally, I'm waiting for Wolverine Linux.  Much stronger structure and
it's ability to mend itself means that lost files are a thing of the
past.  Admittedly it doesn't look as good as Storm but then again Storm
takes a while to get up to speed and its power can be a little
uncontrollable at times. Another one to look out for is XavierLinux.  This
allows you to control all the other boxen.  A favourite amongst crackers.

One to steer clear of if RogueOS.  It looks good but to touch it means
death.  It is also known as Windows.

skribe
	Purity:                           62.0%
	Corruption:                    38.0%
	Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
	Weirdness factor:           31%
	Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
	Medieval Career:            Black Knight