[plug] Touch Screens

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Wed Aug 9 10:51:28 WST 2000

That was my fault. Dennis sent the mail to me, but for some reason
set his reply-to: back to PLUG, so....Once again I didnt check the
reply-to!!!!

With regard to PLUG's reply-to: modification policy, you should
modify the current method so that a reply-to: address's should be
overwritten with the address of the list! When I recieve a message
from the PLUG list and I select reply in my email client, I expect
that reply to go to PLUG, regardless of who sent the mail. This has
caught me out on numerous occasions. Because I think that any email
that is PLUG related has come from the PLUG list, it is very natural
to think that any reply will also go to the list. Sure you can also
cc or include other to: addresses but that is rarely done for most
postings.

In summary: the current method is a pain in the ass _to_ _me_ and
should be changed!

Garth