[plug] Touch Screens

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Aug 9 11:00:55 WST 2000

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Garth Atkinson wrote:

> That was my fault. Dennis sent the mail to me, but for some reason

No he didnt!

> With regard to PLUG's reply-to: modification policy, you should
> modify the current method so that a reply-to: address's should be
> overwritten with the address of the list!

No no no. This has all been argued before. Please consult the archives.
Case is over.  A person only needs to set their own "reply-to" if they
really dont want replies going to the list. e.g. asking for votes.

  If someone unwittingly sets a "reply-to" in their post, tell them.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--