[plug] Spark

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Wed Aug 9 15:24:06 WST 2000

Apologies for the delay in some of the more recent messages.

I'm not sure what exactly happened, but spark crashed (I suspect it ran
out of memory completely) and I forgot that it refuses to boot without a
keyboard plugged in. When I did plug a keyboard in and it still refused to
boot, I had to lug the heavy 21" Sun monitor back to the machine room
(it has been sitting on my desk recently plugged into the other sparc) so
I could see what was going on - and saw the dreaded "Fsck failed, please
enter root password"

I did so, and fsck'd manually, and rebooted, and it seems alive and happy
now

 - Matt