[plug] Reply-to headers]

Brian Tombleson Brian at ParadigmIT.com.au
Wed Aug 9 17:29:07 WST 2000

Well, based on that little experiment ..

:: without my mail client explicitly defining a Reply-To address

:: with my cleint explicitly defining a Reply-to address
<399111B4.427882EF at durbanet.co.za

Order is not important although the top example line occured after the From:
and subject sections while the bottom one was before, but it seems the list
appends a Reply-To address if it doesn't have one already.

Perhaps this is what needs to be changed - so the list explicitly does or
does not add the replt-to, instead of adding it when it's not there ?

.. and I just received Matt's post which says the same thing.