[plug] GUI vs text mail readers

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Aug 11 08:28:59 WST 2000

At 00:39 11/08/00, Jason Nicholls wrote:
>Everyone is entitled to their choice but I must say Netscape is a
>particularly poor
>one.

Agreed, and if Netscape was the only choice I'd still be using pine, or
even elm.  Fortunately, it is not the only choice.  My personal favourite
for is xfmail.  Unfortunately, I've had difficulties getting it to work
with RH6.x.  It is currently undergoing a conversion to Gtk.  If you're
interested: http://archimedes.sourceforge.net.

skribe
	Purity:                           62.0%
	Corruption:                    38.0%
	Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
	Weirdness factor:           31%
	Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
	Medieval Career:            Black Knight