[plug] urgent sendmail problem

Chris Darby chris at mnet.com.au
Mon Aug 14 15:39:33 WST 2000

URGENT

im wondering if someone can help me, ive setup sendmail here on our
linux server, the server can recieve the mail, i can see it in there
queue and the mailboxes, however when i try to access the mail via pop3
from a remote source i get the message, "connection unexpectidly
terminated", does anyone know what this mite be, ive enabled pop3 in the
inetd.conf, and ive setup the rest of sendmail as it is on one of our
other servers, on the other servers it works perfectly.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction, or if necessary go in an have a look
themselves, i need to fix this problem within 24 hours.

Chris Darby