[plug] Knowledge Base/Problem Tracker

Bradley Browne brad at mapsys.com.au
Mon Aug 14 13:00:17 WST 2000

I am currently evaluating Knowledge Base/Problem Tracker software
for use in our organisation and would like to see what you all
think of any of the software that is available for Linux.  I have
used Perfect Tracker by Avensoft (a Windows product) and have
only just started to play around with Bugzilla but would be
interested in hearing your views on any software that is
available for Linux.  The software I am looking for would be used
to track software releases and bugs, provide a knowledge base for
help desk staff as well as assist our technical team.

If any of you are developing this type of software I would be
interested in hearing about it, and can recommend that Perfect
Tracker is a good example of a nice interface coupled with
configurability.  The only reason that we are not settling on
Perfect Tracker is that I want a Linux solution :-)

Cheers,
--
Bradley Browne
Support Manager