[plug] Spark

Bill Cullen billc at wantree.com.au
Mon Aug 14 21:55:29 WST 2000

Matt Kemner wrote:
> I'm not sure what exactly happened, but spark crashed (I suspect it ran
> out of memory completely) and I forgot that it refuses to boot without a
> keyboard plugged in.

I think there might be an EEPROM setting for this (happened to
a Sparc at work). Have you tried setting input-device=ttya
at the boot prompt? You migth want to test it on another machine
and see what happens and if you can still plug a keyboard
in when you need to (ie. for those fsck's at startup).

Bill