[plug] Firewall Boxed Solutions

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Fri Aug 18 12:01:52 WST 2000

I'm not a 'more experienced person' but I remember seeing an ad in
the June 2000 ed of Corporate IT for the NetMAX series.

It is distributed by TCP Networks - http://www.tcpnet.com.au/
Ph: 1800 005 501

I've not used the products. It's RedHat based (2.2.13 kernel at time
of print) and has web based administration.

--
Damion Hill
dhill at wantree.com.au