[plug] Firewall Boxed Solutions

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Fri Aug 18 12:34:44 WST 2000

Mike,

a company called Open Systems Support (in Subi I think) do linux based
firewalls if you're looking for someone to setup (and maintain too I think)
a firewall
.
Ph: 9284 8777.

Don't know what they charge.

Dave.

  David Griffiths                             griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection          Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia