[plug] horrors!

The Thought Assassin assassin at live.wasp.net.au
Fri Aug 18 15:20:39 WST 2000

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Scott, Simon wrote:
> The linux platform *is* successful.
> I dont see 'world domination' as very important at all.
I don't much care for the success of Linux per se, but I care very much
about the success of Free Software principles and unshackling ourselves
and our culture from the "intellectual property" albatross.
Linux is, like it or not, the flagship for the Free Software movement, and
the Free Software movement is the initiator of most debate about the
problems of and solutions to the "IP" crisis.

-Greg Mildenhal