[plug] looking for iinet or AARNET (includes CSIRO) people

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Aug 20 23:50:26 WST 2000

I'm trying to grab a Mandrake Cooker snapshot (/pub/mandrake-devel on
mirror.aarnet.edu.au) but the blasted thing has a revolution every time
I get a near complete list of packages down. For example, between last
night and tonight the RPM list for postscript and XFree86 (and other
things) changed significantly (and I'm talking whole genres of RPM here,
not just versions).

If you live only an ethernet or two from the local linuxberg mirror or
aarnet, I would very much appreciate a snapshot of these. I can loan you
a hard disk, or buy CDs, whichever is easiest. Voice 0409655359 if
easier.

Cheers

--
If life is merely a joke, the question remains: for whose amusement?