[plug] Potato ISO

Quintin Lette lette at it.net.au
Mon Aug 21 12:33:44 WST 2000

I just finished downloading it from the Informed Technology
mirror.  Although it took a few days (damn 56k connections) it came through
perfectly ok.

ftp site is: ftp.it.net.au
starting dir is: /.1/ftp-3/debian-cd/2.2_r0/i386

This is assuming ofcourse that you need it for intel platform.

Sorry if this email causes problems, I am currently on my windows box, and
using Eudora :(