[plug] Potato ISO

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Aug 25 13:46:09 WST 2000

Matt Kemner wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Nathan Alberti wrote:
>
> > Can anyone recomend a download site in AUS for a Potato ISO.
>
> Install rsync and run:
>
> rsync --stats --progress --partial --block-size=8192 -vv
> 'mirror.aarnet.edu.au::debian-cd/potato/i386/binary*' .
>
> This will download them from mirror.aarnet.edu.au
>
> Also note that there are at least 3 Potato ISOs

For Murdoch people on WAIX/Parnet, I have the first Non-US image here:
   https://www.murdoch.edu.au/cwistech/archive/
(You'll need your MAIS login details to get it)

And I haven't needed CD #2 or #3 yet (but then, I install the base system, then
point apt at one of the local dist mirrors). I do have ISOs for 2 & 3 available
if people really want them.

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :