[plug] ADSL?

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 21 14:18:44 WST 2000

"Scott, Simon" wrote:

> Any new info on ADSL?
>
> I went to their 'will ADSL be in your area' a few months ago, and woohoo! it
> said that it would be! Now I go there, and it says to wait, because although
> my area hasnt been marked as getting ADSL, it might be in the future! Whats
> up with that!
>
> Damn, you wouldnt think it would be this hard... Bloody telstra

<big snip>

Oh, yes we would... the last word of that line, says that it would...

I know of a man in this area, who shifted house, and has been waiting
over four months to get a telephone number... they have run out of
numbers for the area... that's why the name was changed - it is no
longer concerned with telecommunications...

--

Bret Busby