[plug] Linux demonstration @ Warwick Shopping Centre

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 22 09:29:50 WST 2000

Hi all,

Thought some of you might be interested in this - Frank is a friend of mine
from my previous place of work and a (relatively) new Linux enthusiast. I
don't know how he's managed to set up something like this but I'm quite
impressed and think it's something that should be strongly encouraged :).

If any of you are in the vicinity, feel free to drop by and offer him and
his cohorts appropriate positive vibes.

> Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 01:42:43 +0800
> From: E-Syn Engineering Pty Ltd <frank at esyn.com.au>
> Subject: Linux Demo
>
> E-Syn Engineering Pty Ltd will be demonstrating the Linux O/S to the
> general public on Thu, Fri and Sat this week in the mall at the Warwick
> shopping center in cahoots with Dymock book store who will be supplying
> relevent reference books. GPL distributions will be available and all ae
> most welcome to visit and put in their 2c worth.
>
> Regards
>
> Frank Veldkamp
> MD

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
"Never be afraid to tell the world who you are."
                                        -- Anonymous