[plug] Installfest

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Aug 23 17:16:48 WST 2000

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Matt Kemner wrote:

> Yes but another company is going to be supplying us with blank CDs and
> will be helping us with making copies of anything copyable (and they are
> staunch Debian supporters :)

:) ..... Yeah BUT the venue and the bandwidth are supplied by stauch RedHat
supporters :)

Like I said I can't think of a good way to do it.  I really think that
whatever distro gets installed the person should be able to take the OS away
on CD (or at least on the HDD).

> It could indeed.  Are you going to be approaching newspapers etc?

Yeah I am ..... I don't know where to start .... I have a good chuck on a
standard press-release ready to go.   Anyone got any idea who to approach at
wanews. ???

> Hmm maybe I could unplug spark for the day.. After all we're all going to
> be at the installfest, not sending emails to the list, right? *grin*

Okay that sounds good <grin>

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein