[plug] Installfest

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Wed Aug 23 17:05:19 WST 2000

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> I can't think of a nice way to solve this apart from .... "Corel/Caldera gave
> us CD's so if in doubt intall one of them"

Yes but another company is going to be supplying us with blank CDs and
will be helping us with making copies of anything copyable (and they are
staunch Debian supporters :)

> As an asside. We Have 8 installers and only 2 installees.  Could look kinda
> funny :)

It could indeed.  Are you going to be approaching newspapers etc?

> I intend to have 2 PPC's ther one running debian one running Yellowdog.

Awesome!

> Other than that anyone else have a "demo" machines we can use for the day.

Hmm maybe I could unplug spark for the day.. After all we're all going to
be at the installfest, not sending emails to the list, right? *grin*

 - Matt