[plug] Postfix

Emerge squirrel at emerge.net.au
Thu Aug 24 14:44:20 WST 2000

Hi all I recently installed Postfix Version  postfix-20000531-1.i386.rpm
In the procces I removed sendmail
This is a RedHat 6.1 system Pent 100
However I now cannot send mail to local users no errors seem to be returned ( I dont know where to look )

eg mail user
then CTRL D
Then log on as the user and type mail no mail
I have been trying to figure what the problem may be for about 2 weeks could somebody give me some starting points please.
I know this is a bit vague but if I dont know where to start I had postfixed installed before and had no problems
allthough it was a earlyer version ( I installed Postfix because i could not configure sendmail )