[plug] Installfest update

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 28 10:07:42 WST 2000

"Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Bret Busby wrote:
>
> > Comment News is the subsidiary of West Australian Newspapers (which
> > publishes the West Australian Newspaper), which publishes the
> > "Community" newspapers, which are published with different names in
> > different suburbs/localities. In Armadale, their local paper is named
> > "Community"; in Fremantle, from memory, it has an entirely different
> > name. At the top of the front page of the Armadale edition of the
> > Community newspaper, is the title "Comment News". As far as I am aware,
> > they publish "local" newspapers in every suburb in the Perth
>
> If you can get me the contact details for armadale (I'm sure they will be able
> to direct me to the "Head Office")  I'll get in touch with them aswell.

Telephone: 9234 5000 (sounds like a Perth number?)

Email for Letters to the Editor: letters at communitynews.com.au
(I have had a response to an email sent to that address, and my message
was not published (it was more of a query), so, that could be a way of
contacting them)

There is a URL http://comunitynews.com.au (derived from the email
address), but I have had a couple of attempts, and it returns a message
"Document contains no data...", so, Either they don't have an Internet
site, or, they have a problem with it.

--

Bret Busby