[plug] Installfest update

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 28 10:18:01 WST 2000

Is there a single page flyer, that can be posted on a noticeboard, that
can be emailed to me, to print and put on a noticeboard?

I don't know whether any have been posted at Murdoch Uni, but, I am to
go there in an hour or so, so, if none have been posted already (or,
distributed to be posted), if someone could email me a file to print, in
the next 45 minutes or so, I can print and post a flyer or two, in the
computing students area, and, on possibly other noticeboards.

--

Bret Busby