[plug] busses, intall fest

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Mon Aug 28 19:47:19 WST 2000

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 07:46:37PM +0800, alan howard wrote:
> can any one tell us what busses go past (or near) the intall fest site. I
> hav'nt been near Curtin uni since it changed from being WAIT.

I'm not sure about those that go close to Canning College, but I do
know aaalll about those that stop past the Curtin busport
(unfortunately).  The 98/99 CircleRoute buses stop regularly, and
the 883 runs directly from the city.  I usually prefer the 98/99
as you can get from Oats Street train station to Curtin in about
6 or 7 minutes.

There are a couple of other buses that go past Curtin -- but
they're much more specific to the Bently area, I think.

Although I can't really reccommend it for accuracy, Transperth's
journey planner can often help you work things like this out:
http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/framesets/mf_journey.htm

	Forever travelling on those buses and trains...