[plug] MB Stats

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Dec 6 11:18:20 WST 2000

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 10:13:23AM +0800, Jon  Miller wrote:
> Is there a way to find out how much data is being downloaded (e.g. total MB) going thru our server?  I need to check this on a monthly basis.

I use IPAC on the system I admin.  I will use ipchains and a few
bits of C and perl to keep records of traffic over time.  It can
then output reports and pretty graphs and things like that  :)

Very good for keeping the users happy and informed  :)

There are Debian packages available, or you can get it from:
http://www.comlink.apc.org/~moritz/ipac.html