[plug] ReiserFS - anything I should know?

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Wed Dec 13 08:14:13 WST 2000

I just installed Mandrake 7.2, and decided to give this ReiserFS thing a go.
I intend to hunt down some info regarding it, and get it straight in my mind
what it is and how it works.

Is there anything I should know about ReiserFS right now, or can I just let
it look after itself for the time being, while I'm finding out about it?

Certainly up to this point, it's hard to spot any difference in the hard
disk department since I installed it last night.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis.