[plug] Dial in internet Service

BaRT bartlists at dingoblue.net.au
Wed Dec 13 20:12:39 WST 2000

Hi,

Portslave with radius is very good with large dialup over many servers.
Portslave makes a linux/unix box look like a portmaster, and use radius to
auth users.I even has a portmaster like shell to kick reset ports on the
linux/unix box. It dose autoPPP very easy.

With the new E1/PRI/56k cards cyclades has, one can put together a very
cheap 56k/ISDN modem router with portslave.

BaRT