[plug] Mandrake Vs. RedHat

Michael De Santis michael at harvestroad.com
Thu Dec 14 14:47:31 WST 2000

Hi,

I recommend that purchase the APC Linux pocketbook 3 which are available
from newsagents now. Not only is the book an excellent source for linux
beginners but you also get a CD copy of Redhat and Mandrake. An
execellent starting point for a beginner in my view.

regards
Michael

Michael De Santis                        michael at harvestroad.com
Systems Administrator                    Harvestroad Limited

                 http://www.harvestroad.com

Factorials were someone's attempt to make math LOOK exciting.