[plug] ISPs

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Dec 19 16:10:50 WST 2000

Ari Finander wrote:
> PS- I do not recommend changing to the iprimus Infinity plan, as I've found their tech support to be nonexistant (they don't answer
> the phone unless it's after midnight in Perth and they don't reply to emails).  I'll be returning to iiNet at the beginning of next month.

If you're after a big, cheap provider with whom you can stay on-line full time,
I recommend DingoBlue rather than iiNet (at $25 a month). If you simply want a
provider who offers good support, there are several represented on this list. I
personally have had good experiences with WASP.net.au (Matt Kemner) and
Indigo.net.au (Joshua Pierre) but am sure that there are other highly competent
ISPs participating here.