[plug] ISPs

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Tue Dec 19 20:11:38 WST 2000

Try this site:
vwww.eftel.com.au

BTW, WestNet's technical support is available 7am -> 10pm weekdays and
8am -> 5pm weekends (yes, that includes Sunday) and public holidays.
The helpdesk provides support for email, web and general connection
problems.
You can reach their heldesk via either:
ICQ
HumanClick
Email or
Phone

As far as I know, WestNet supports Windows and Mac (no Linux at this stage),
although they do run Linux and NT servers and there are a coupla guys on the
helpdesk who can give you a hand with Linux if you need it (although I
figure if you run Linux you'd know what you're doing anyway....?!)

/Kai