[plug] ISPs

Ari Finander ari at scientist.com
Wed Dec 20 01:13:58 WST 2000

There's an old ISP that's begun advertising in the West Australian again, called IceNet...$24.95 /month, unlimited, and I cannot find any fine print on their site to indicate otherwise.  Also, the phone number for the linux shop advertising in the West Classifieds this past weekend is the same as IceNet's phone number...could this be true?  Cheap rates, unlimited service, AND support for Linux, right here in Perth?

Ari

ari at scientist.com