[plug] email message formats - was Re: [plug] Urgent Sale...sorry about the repeat post

Mike erazmus at wantree.com.au
Thu Dec 21 03:30:03 WST 2000

I wonder if you notice the tone of your post in respect of the
irony of your signoff - signature

*grin*

Mike

PS: In the opinion of most concious linux users, I would expect it
would be 'great' to challenge Microsoft of fudging standards and
producing medicore code, therefore all those that do not accept the
common 'resonableness' of Outlook etc must be 'great men' :o)

"Only the mediocore are always at their best"

<sigh>