[plug] Simplest POP dial-in sequence ?

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Dec 21 14:37:15 WST 2000

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, The Thought Assassin wrote:
> What program do you want him to interpret this script with? Should he port
> "chat" or "expect" to his 8-bit embeded processor for the purpose? :)
> OTOH, I am sure he will implement a clone of "chat" before he's through.

Porting chat... hmmm... lets just hope he's got more than assembly at
hand. Given that I don't know exactly what architecture he's using or what
languages he's got at his disposal, I left it open ended. With any luck,
there might even be a port of chat to this architecture already he can
use!

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham