[plug] ISPs

Ari Finander ari at scientist.com
Fri Dec 22 02:45:47 WST 2000

Another little blip: users will be disconnected every three hours regardless of dialin congestion.  You can log right back in, but a three hour limit at all times may be a bit of a turn-off for many people.

Ari
ari at scientist.com

Leon Brooks wrote:

Yes, IceNet are Linux based. I have a one-eyed-Windows-fan friend who
deals with them on a corporate level and has had consistently good
results service-wise. The only gotcha I can think of *might* be that
they kick you off temporarily if their indial fills up.