[plug] ISPs

Ari Finander ari at scientist.com
Fri Dec 22 02:53:13 WST 2000

Bizzpro do not appear to have it stated anywhere on their website that accounts have unlimited downloads.  There's also no mention of their disconnection policies.  The standard account does say unlimited hours, though.  However, without a more detailed explaination, this ISP could be just another 'unlimited hours' ISP that has a 200 hour per month limit...I've come across several ISPs with odd definitions of 'unlimited', so I'm wary when there's no information directly stating that there are no monthly download limits, no daily time limits, no monthly time limits, and no informaiton regarding their disconnection policies.

Ari
ari at scientist.com