[plug] ISPs Bizzpro

Dino Tandy dinotandy at dingoblue.net.au
Sun Dec 24 22:26:36 WST 2000

Hi,

I am aware that I have come in at the end of this. However, I just don't
get how difficult it is to get this whole concept of eftel's unlimited
hours with a 300 meg download limit. Seems pretty simple to me.

To answer the original question Eftel service is quite good, and the
connection is not bad either. Personally I haven't found them "dodgey" in
their billing, again that seemed pretty simple to me.

I haven't ever had a case where I could not get a connection and I have
never been disconnected.

Hope this helps.

P.S.  (The advice comes from someone who currently uses three different
ISP's and moves around regularly.)

Dino.