[plug] Slightly OT No mp3 url's

Garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Fri Dec 29 13:21:58 WST 2000

If you buy any of the computer magazines (APC often has mp3 stuff) then what
you want might be on the cover CDROM.. APC magazine have a section in the
front of the magazine which lists the software on that month's CD, so a
discrete browse in the newsagent will tell you if the magazine is what you
want..

Failing that, maybe someone into mp3 with an ftp server could put something
suitable up with a renamed RPM?

Garry.